Tuesday, October 8, 2013

PATIENCE AND PERSISTENCE

As I continue to learn and grow in my own mastery of technology; I know that the learning relationship with my students is predicated on the trust in Patience and Persistence. We will all get through it. We will all learn and grow.  I am starting to surface from a recent death in my family and know that students have big life events that they are managing.  For me, it is the joy of working with the adult learner. I gain something everyday in reading their work and sharing in the learning with them.  I am finding new material and readings to go into the NMNL course.  Staying current in the knowledge and growth and change in new media is like running on a treadmill non stop.  Exciting but ever-changing.  I always appreciate when a student does a little exploring on their own and finds a new resource for me to consider in the organic nature of the course content. So, thanks to all of my NMNL student for their "P&P" and for inspiring me daily!

3 comments:

  1. Prof. Forbes - This has been an excellent, learning adventure. Thank you for taking us on this journey with you! Again... Blessings and Comfort for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for your loss. My condolences during this time... we've all been there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting a loan of $450.000.00 USD dollars with 2% interest rate per a year from Mr Lorenzo Diego Loan Firms Finance was so easy.when other financial investors turned me down. Mr Lorenzo Diego offered me a loan that got my business going today He's Certified to Offer the Following Types of Loans * Personal Loans (Unsecured) * Business Loans (Unsecured) * Debt Consolidation Loans * Improve Your Home * Investment Loans. He's honored to meet your financial needs. Credit problems should not stop you from getting the loan you need. He can finance up to $10,000.00 USD Dollars to $100,000,000.00 USD Dollars anywhere in the world as long as He 2% interest can be guaranteed on these projects.
    Email...[mrlorenzodiegoloanfirm@outlook.com]

    ReplyDelete